Doomzone v1.5.1 is out today. Check out the changelog below, got quite a few optimizations and fixes, as well as some rebalancing.
Download link: http://zorasoft.net/doom/doomzone.pk3
Alternate download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ijl84ovsh956 ... e.pk3?dl=0
Text file: http://zorasoft.net/doom/doomzone.txt
!! YOU WILL NEED THE LATEST GIT BUILD OF GZDOOM TO RUN THIS MOD !!
GZDoom v2.x - http://devbuilds.drdteam.org/gzdoom/
-- Changes --
* Ammo counter extended to the right by five pixels. Ammo counts no longer overlap icons.
* Infantry renamed to Support.
* Commander renamed to Tactician.
* Rifleman renamed to Marksman.
* Support can now acquire and use the Scattergun (Slot 5).
* HUD now only displays Arc Cannon mods and underslung launcher ammo when the weapon is selected.
* Enforcer Marine now has a delay between bursts.
* Stova Z-Sec now has a delay between bursts.
* Tactician's StA-52 is now equipped with the MASS.
* Tactician's M82 is now equipped with the EGLM.
* Removed limping when at low HP.
* Demolition's StA-11 is now equipped with the MASS.
* Marksman can now use the M33.
* Marksman's StA-52 is now equipped with the EGLM. Because he lacked a good explosive.
* ARM 27 Prox Launcher direct projectile damage reworked.
* Recon can now use the VC1 Flamethrower and VC21 Boltgun.
* Mancubus altfire given to new enemy, the Behemoth (uses original DZ Mancubus sprites).
* Hitbox size for plasma balls reduced.
* Arachnotron spreadfire attack removed.
* StA-2 Grenade Launcher and VC21 Boltgun muzzle flash changed.
* Stimulants and Armor Shards now give 5 points of health or armor.
* New sounds are applied to player pawns when they die, including a weapon drop and body impact.
* HP, Armor, and Ammo counters now turn yellow and red when low and depleted/critical.
* Zombie HP rebalanced as follows:
- Troopers 20
- Sergeants 30
- Z-Secs 40
- Heavies 40
- Snipers 40
- Marines 50
- Cyborgs 60
- Commandos 70
- Cyborg Commandos 80
- Suicide Bombers 80
* Nailborg translation changed to gray.
* Lengthened the duration between bursts for the Stova Z-Sec from 2 frames to 6 frames.
* Took away hitscan zombies' glasses (nerfed accuracy).
-- Additions --
* Porta-Kit system added. Pick up portable med kits and armor repair kits from supply barrels, carry up to three of each. Default keys are [G] for med kits and [H] for armor kits. You may need to edit your key bindings.
* New weapon: StA-59B Pulver. Heavy assault rifle with underslung missile launcher. For Support. (Credit: Mike12)
* New enemy: Pulver Marine. Attacks with three round bursts from the StA-59B Pulver.
* New enemy: Behemoth. It's a mancubus, but with explosive shots. Hardcore and above.
* LS13 now has an alternate fire mode for UAC Elite (Frag rounds).
* UAC S3 now has an alternate fire mode (Airburst plasma).
* New enemy: Arachnotank. If you thought it was bad being assaulted with twin plasma guns, try twin rocket launchers and side mounted AA guns. Hardcore and above. (Credit: Master of Disasters)
* New enemy: Shotborg. Like a nailborg, but with the Sweeper shotgun. Replaces the Sweeper Zombie. Fires a grenade on Hardcore and above.
* New enemy: Cyborg. Nailborg with red armor, fires laser bolts in two round bursts. Reference to the Light Guard / Enforcer enemies from Quake 2 / Quake.
* New corpses have been added to the dead shotgun guy spawner.
* Added GLDEFS support for KDiZD's Hell's Fury fireball.
-- Bug Fixes --
* Guns no longer crash the game when you try to deselect with the flashlight active.
* Armor sets now properly give MultiRocket ammunition.
* Rifleman no longer gets spammed constantly with error text from ACS script. (My bad.)
* Decals for the Arc Rifle and the Thunderbolt are no longer applied to walls outside the weapon's range.
* Heavy can now pick up the Minigun, as he was supposed to in the last update.
* Hastesphere's dynamic lighting no longer clips through the floor.
* Corrected the Arachnotron's projectile offsets so they would be fired from the correct barrels.
* Chaingun's reload sound now stops when the reload cycle is interrupted with the melee key.
* Stova Z-Sec now plays the correct sound when using the shotgun on Hardcore.
* Removed SpawnID from Comet projectile, due to incompatibility with Ultimate Simplicity (or its HUD fixed version).
* Removed unused Super Shotgun zombie sprites (conflict when running with Ultimate Torment & Torture).
* Terrain sound data is no longer displayed as textures for some mods.
-- Loadout Changes --
8-Suppressed Sniper Rifle
Download link at top of this post.
Talk about maps you're working on or other projects related to the original Doom games.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest