Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Moderator: Sematary

Sematary
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby Sematary » Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 am

Im a HUGE fan of the Tom Clancy titles. I don't get much chance to play but I really enjoy Future Soldier. I've had it for a long time and almost have it beat. lol

silentzorah
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby silentzorah » Thu May 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Wait... There are games other than Doom?

I dunno, if I had to pick a few, I was heavy into Soul Calibur and Killzone some years ago. Though more recently, I've been playing more indie games than anything else, particularly Freedom Planet and Terraria.

Sematary
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby Sematary » Thu May 26, 2016 10:10 pm

oh ya - Killzone. Good game. Resistance and Resistance 2 as well. Really enjoyed all of those.

silentzorah
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby silentzorah » Thu May 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Sematary wrote:oh ya - Killzone. Good game. Resistance and Resistance 2 as well. Really enjoyed all of those.

I really wanted to get into the Resistance series. I just didn't hear about it until late, and right now, I don't exactly have the extra funds to pick one up. I hear it really depends on who you ask.

Sematary
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby Sematary » Thu May 26, 2016 10:45 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed it. If $$$ is a problem right now, I can send it to you and then just send it back when you're done. You can email if you want to do that. I have it for the ps3

silentzorah
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby silentzorah » Thu May 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Sematary wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed it. If $$$ is a problem right now, I can send it to you and then just send it back when you're done. You can email if you want to do that. I have it for the ps3

Nah, it's all good. If the game's really good, I'd rather have it for keeps. lol

Sematary
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby Sematary » Fri May 27, 2016 12:49 am

A game for keeps? People still do that? I thought they just got traded into Gamestop. But, I'm olsskool. lol

silentzorah
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby silentzorah » Sat May 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Sematary wrote:A game for keeps? People still do that? I thought they just got traded into Gamestop. But, I'm olsskool. lol

Nah, I don't know anybody that goes to Gamestop anymore. It's all about this new fangled thing, I dunno what it's called, but it's like... I think I've heard people call it the "interwebs" or something like that. It's super crazy.

Sematary
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby Sematary » Mon May 30, 2016 1:39 pm

silentzorah wrote:
Sematary wrote:A game for keeps? People still do that? I thought they just got traded into Gamestop. But, I'm olsskool. lol

Nah, I don't know anybody that goes to Gamestop anymore. It's all about this new fangled thing, I dunno what it's called, but it's like... I think I've heard people call it the "interwebs" or something like that. It's super crazy.


Every time I go in there, the place is packed. lol But ya, I heard something about those interwebs things. lol

Vordakk
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Re: Your favorite game? Not ID software releated

Postby Vordakk » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:32 am

I'd say Deus Ex is my favorite non-id software game.


Return to “All other games discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest